Student(s) I work with
-  Nathan Le Boudec for his Master thesis (UTC Compiegne), on "contrefactual"
- [2021-2024] Colin Troisemaine for his thesis with Joachim Flocon-Cholet, Stéphane Gosselin, Sandrine Vaton, and Alexandre Reiffers-Masson
Past Student(s) I have worked with
- [2019-2023] Pierre Nodet for his PhD thesis, co-supervised with Antoine Cornuéjols ("Agro Paris Tech") and Alexis Bondu (Orange Labs),
on "Biquality Learning: from Weakly Supervised Learning to Distribution Shifts"
- [2019-2022] Youssef Achenchabe for his PhD thesis, co-supervised with Alexis Bondu (Orange Labs)
and Antoine Cornuéjols ("Agro Paris Tech") on "From the early classification of time series to machine learning-based early decision-making"
-  Colin Troisemaine for his Master thesis
on "Regression models" for his Master thesis
-  Paul Emile Zafar for his Master thesis
Telecom Paris Tech,
on "Early Classification Time Series" for his Master thesis, co-supervised with Alexis Bondu (Orange Labs)
- [2017-2020] Colin Leverger for his PhD thesis, co-supervised with Alexandre Termier, Thomas Guyet and Simon Malinowski,
"IRISA" on "Management of cloud platform using kpi time series"
-  Samy Chali for his Master thesis Telecom Paris, co-supervised with Pierre Nodet and Alexis Bondu (Orange Labs),
on "Active learning in case of relational data bases" for his Master thesis, co-supervised with Alexis Bondu (Orange Labs)
-  Hugo Le Baher Polytech Nantes, co-supervised with Romain Trinquart (Orange Labs),
on "Learning on noisy labels" for his Master thesis
-  Louis Desreumaux for his Master thesis
on "active learning "
-  Pierre Lejeail for a "Post Master", co-supervised with Antoine Cornuéjols,
"Agro Paris Tech" on "Fraud detection"
-  Timothy Garwood for his Master thesis
on "class decompositon and features creation"
-  Fatou Sall for her Master Thesis,
on "outliers detection"
- [2013-2016] Oumaima Alaoui-Ismaili for her PhD Thesis, co-supervised with Antoine Cornuéjols,
on "Predictive Clustering"
-  Khalid Aitelamine for his Master Thesis
"SISEA - Télécom Bretagne"
on the utility of local models for Predictive Clustering
-  Cedric Thao for his Master Thesis,
"Université de Bourgogne"
"Utilisation de la librairie Mahout pour les Random Forests et Ajout d'une nouvelle version"
-  Alexandre Fernandes for his Ordinary degrees (bachelor),
"Etude des Prétraitments d'un K-mean"
Julien Salotti for his Master Thesis - University of Lyon (INSA)
"Interprétation du résultat d'un clustering"
Hamdi Amroun for a part of his Master Thesis - UVSQ, ESITI
"Catégorisation de textes - Etude de cas : fraude à la TV payante"
Yunhui Hou for her Master Thesis - Université de
Technologie de Compiègne (UTC)
Topic : "Concept Drift Detection" [Report ...
Nicolas Creff for his last year of "EPITA"
(Graduate School of Computer Science and Advanced
Topic : "Clustering à l’aide
d’une représentation supervisée" Report
-  Jie
Liu for his master thesis (last year) "IAD-EDOW"